This year at the District NCMPR Conferences, Crystal Hollmann, Marketing Director from Northeast Community College (NE) shared insights into how her team has been “proving” the ROI on her digital marketing. Her presentation was extremely well-received and many follow-up questions were asked on this very important topic, specifically:
- What is a good ROI on digital marketing and how do you calculate it?
- How do you implement a plan you can measure and “Prove” ROI?”
- How do you get others on the campus to listen and participate – especially academic deans, faculty, senior management, etc.?
- How do you integrate Google Analytics into the campaigns and know it’s working?
- How do you know how much to budget for campaigns?
Join Crystal and Kathi Swanson from CLARUS Corporation as they answer these questions from NCMPR members.